the palace FESTIVAL WEEKEND
COACHES FROM BERLIN AND WROCLAW
*Ticket includes 2 meals a day and drink
FRIENDS OF FRIENDS 10% DISCOUNT
We are all about building a community - so please invite your friends! Anyone who has bought a ticket automatically gets a 10% discount code to give to friends (if you haven't received one ... check your emails and your spam!)
Come one, come all, to The Palace ball!
Festival weekend 20th - 23rd July
* ticket includes 2 meals a day and drink
ARTISTS RESIDENCY & FESTIVAL
€150 contributor pass
THROUGH APPLICATION ONLY
14th - 23rd July
*inc. 2 meals a day and drink and weekend festival
TO ATTEND RESIDENCY : APPLY
applications close 31st March
- Coaches will be available from Berlin and Wroclaw
- Nearest airport: Wroclaw (1hour drive)
- Nearest train station: Nysa (30 minute drive)
- Car pool will be organised nearer to event
- Cycling and other green travel incentives released nearer to event
- Taxi from airport costs approx €70
- Nearest airports / cities: Wroclaw (1.5 hours), Berlin (4 hours), Krakow (3 hours), Prague (3 hours), Vienna (4) Poznan (3 hours), Katowice (2.5 hours) Ostrava (2 hours), Warsaw (6 hours), Leipzig, Vienna, Dresden.
Getting to Wroclaw Airport via public transport on a Sunday is difficult. We recommend unless driving, people stay till Monday 24th (you will also regret missing the Sunday ball... ask people who came last year)
- Sleeping Barn - Available to residency contributors only. Two communal sleeping floors with mattresses and floor mats
- Camping - Please bring a tent and bedding. Pre set up tents and bedding may be rented for an additional fee. Details and availability closer to event.
- Hotels and Air BnB - If you are with young children or would like a little more luxury than a tent, please give Jordan a message for alternative accommodation. There are 2 hotels available within 15 minute drive and Air BnB options in the town.
- Showers and toilets and kitchen access on site
For more information and updates, join our mailing list by dropping us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org